Congratulations are in order for our Vice President, Linda Silva, who was named PMA’s Community Service Committee Chair for 2022. Property Management Association’s Community Service Committee is tasked with improving living conditions and providing opportunities for those who live or work in our neighborhoods, as well as creating mediums where members can serve their local communities.
As the 2022 Community Service Committee Chair, Linda will:
- Work directly with the PMA Staff Liaison to information to the committee
- Help identify community service volunteer opportunities that match the mission of the committee
- Encourage PMA members to become involved with the committee and recruit members
- Verify monthly meeting notes created by PMA and assist in leading the monthly meetings
- Help organize and participate in community service events
- Participate in leadership and budget meetings
Creative Marketing Concepts and Linda have been proud members of PMA since 2006.
PMA has enabled property management professionals to advance professionally by offering practical education and networking opportunities that help property managers to become more successful. For more information about Property Management Association, please visit pma-dc.org.